Monday, January 18, 2016

About Me

I am a 15 year old girl from Ohio. My name is Rebecca Davis. I am the only girl in my family and the youngest. I have four brothers. I was born July 5th, 1833. My cousin has recently come to live with us from Mississippi. Her name is Jeanette Dunn.  We have always gotten along for the most part. Jeanette is only a couple months older than me. Her family has slaves. She thinks it is crazy that my family doesn't. My parents are Whigs. I have grown up listening to my father talk politics with his friends. My father often ask me of my own opioions on things that are happening in Congress.

This is a photo of Jeanette and me. Jeanette is in the green dress. I am in the brown dress.


















"Old Rags." Old Rags. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 Jan. 2016.
         <http://oldrags.tumblr.com/page/43>.

No comments:

Post a Comment